Parents can register their children for “A Book A Day” programme at https://go.gov.sg/abookaday or through the NLB Mobile app from 1 January 2020 onwards.
- Children aged 0 to 6 years old can participate.
- Children must have a library membership (individual) with NLB and a myLibrary User ID.
- Parents and guardians must register for their children and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Allocation of Lucky Draw Chances
- A participant will be allocated one lucky draw chance for each month when they borrow at least 30 physical children’s books from public libraries.
- A participant is eligible for a maximum of three lucky draw chances per quarter.
Lucky Draw Qualifying Period
Only a summary of the Terms and Conditions are set out here. For the full Terms and Conditions for the reading programme and the Lucky Draw, please click here.