(updated on 28 March 2022)
What is ‘Read With Me’?
Read With Me: A Book A Day Reading Campaign aims to promote reading aloud to children aged 6 years and below from April 2022 – June 2022. Participate in this reading campaign and stand to win prizes!
How to Participate?
You may also click on the image to register.
- The post must include at least one photo or video of volunteer reading to at least one child.
- Photo or video of each post can be taken from the back or at an angle where participants are not identified.
- It is compulsory for volunteers to don the apron in the photo or video.
- The post must be made public and tagged #nlbabookaday and the assigned unique hashtag.
- Photo or video of each post can be from a single or multiple storytelling session.
Each post that meets the abovementioned criteria will be tallied as one valid post, regardless of the number of photos or videos in the post. Duplicate posts will not be included in the tally. NLB reserves the right to select the winners and any decision made is final.
Click here for FAQs.
For further enquiries about Read With Me: A Book A Day Reading Campaign, email us at email@example.com